From me to you. Here's hoping you and your family have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Here's a couple of things I am thankful for:
- My family has a strong faith and belief in God.
- My family is blessed with good health.
- I am married to a wonderful woman, who creates an environment in our home that always makes it nice to come home too.
- My oldest son has a goal and is willing to work for it.
- My youngest son has a passion for reading and is always looking forward to the next day.
- My daughter is keeping me young at heart by bringing sunshine and a smile everyday into my life.
My list could go on and on. The Lord has blessed our family in so many ways.
Leave me your comments and let me know what you are thankful for!
Faithmouse wishes our troops and our enemies a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Here's hoping your family is blessed on this day of thanks.
May God Bless!